Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010

Dear Mom,
Hey you were sick it is way okay. I got really sick like a couple weeks ago or last week. i probably told you about it. Anyway, I cant believe that is already set up**.
Crud this stuff is going fast. I really only have like 2 weeks left. I am freaking out. Like don't get me wrong I am way excited to come home but I am really scared at the same time. I just thought this whole thing would last longer. Sometimes I wish it would.
So those two baptisms are still set up for tomorrow. I am way excited too. Man on my birthday. What better present can you ask for. I am just so excited right now. And we have an investigator from this area coming too to see it. Hopefully he will be baptized too soon.
Man I really cant believe this is all coming to a close. I cant believe it. I am scared to get on with a new life. This one has been so great. Freaking hard at times yes, but just so great. But, I have learned a lot. About myself and about the gospel and what I really need to do to help others and make sure I am doing what I need to do. I love this work.
I love you mom, and cant wait to see you again. I miss you. Talk to you later.
Love,
Elder Lane Ashmore

**about his mission release with the Stake President after he comes home!

No comments: