Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

Be grateful you are in an American primary. Trust me the ones here are like 10 times worse. I mean these kids are wild as can be. I am way surprised sometimes the things that they do. It scares me sometimes thinking, what if I am a primary teacher someday. Freaky thought. Anyway, things here are doing good. I am back in my bean area and loving it. Got in touch with some old friends that were investigating before and stopped, but now are again. They are really promising, and way excited to see me. I was the first missionary to start teaching them. It was way cool. And their kids love me. She said I was the only one that the kids really were not shy with and remembered the most. That is pretty cool. I really love this family. I really hope they will be baptized while I am here. Man I am so excited to be back here. To see a lot of things happen. It is just crazy that this is my last transfer. I got a thing in the mail listing all my companions and my areas and it said "dear returning missionary" I was like AAAHHH!!! I can't believe this is it. Time has just moved too fast. I am suppose to get my itinerary, I have no idea how to spell that, anyway that thing that tells me my flight plans and when I am suppose to be there and stuff. It is going to be really hard when I get those. But, I will do my best to focus and work hard to the end. Well, I love you mom and I will try to get some pictures to you. I just need to chose some. I have taken a few since I last sent some which was like a year ago so I have taken a ton since then so I will try to get some to you soon. I love you and miss you. Talk to you later.
Elder Lane Ashmore

No comments: