Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 24, 2010

Dear Dad,
What?! It is only 24 days left. Man I can`t believe that. I thought it was still like 30. Time is just moving so fast. I really can`t believe it. I am really excited to be home soon. And I cant wait to go camping. I have missed that so much. **So I get to talk then huh. That is way sweet. I hope I will be able to remember English when I talk. It may be a little problem. I have only given talks in Japanese for the past two years so it is a little weird to talk in English. I think. ***Hey personally I think you shouldn't practice at all, because like I haven't been able to practice for the last two years. I mean that would just make things a little bit fairer.
****Oh man they got sick that is way weird. The other day I thought I just caught a little cold. Like in the morning my nose was stuffed and stuff, but then like an hour later I was laying in bed with a big fever and just shaking so much. I thought I was going to die, but my companion gave me a blessing and it was gone that day, so I am doing good now. Hopefully everyone back home will get better soon.
So news way cool news. So in my old area there are a couple of people that are going to be baptized right. One is a lady about the same age as mom, she is way cool and she told me she wanted me to baptize her. Then like a couple of days ago the other lady called me and she was like, "hey I have some news I want to be baptized and I want you to do it" I was so excited and I asked her what day she was going to be baptized and she said FEBRUARY 2ND. Crazy huh, they are actually both going to be baptized that day. So I get to baptize two people that day. On my birthday. Man what better present can you get on your birthday. I am way excited. I was the first missionary for both of them. My comp and I started teaching them both in that area. Way cool story on how we met them. Tell you when I get home, it is a little long. I am just way excited for that.
Man time is moving fast but we are seeing so much great things happen here. I am way excited to be here sometimes way sad thinking I have to leave soon, but I have seen great things happen here. I am excited to go home don't get me wrong but it will be hard. I am trying hard to focus. Make sure I am doing what I need to. Well, that is all for this week. I cant wait to see you too dad. soon. really soon. Love you. Talk to you later.
Elder Lane Ashmore

**on learning he has to speak the first sunday he is back...three days later!!
***His dad challenging him to bowling on the Wii
****his mom and sister getting so sick they couldn't write that week!

No comments: