Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, June 1, 2009

May 31, 2009

Dear Mom,
This week has just moved by so fast. I really can't believe how fast this week has moved by. This transfer is almost over. I am getting so old. So there is some really exciting news. We have two baptisms coming up this next two weeks. These two guys are guys me and my comp found our first transfer here and we have been working with for a few weeks and another we found this last week and he is getting baptized this coming Sunday. Way exciting things going on right now. There have been many miracles happening since we have gotten to this area. I am really excited about this work right now. We are working hard everyday, and we are seeing blessing from it. Two are coming into the fold of Christ. I am just so grateful to be here right now.
Right now we are doing email a little later, we are having a basketball activity right now. It is pretty fun. There was sad news today though, a ward that meets is the same building as us, the missionaries for that ward heard this morning that their bishop just had a heart attack and he passed away. Please remember the family in your prayers and the ward.
Things are really going great right now. I am so happy right now. I really have been seeing miracles lately and it is such an amazing blessing to be able to see those.
I haven't heard any of the news going on. So when you get the chance just email me. if you can or if you are still up that would be cool. I will check my mail later too.Well that is really everything for right now. I love you and miss you so much. I will talk to you and see you soon. Time is moving fast. Too fast. I have so much to do still. I will work harder everyday.I love you. Miss you. Talk to you later. Love,
Elder Lane Ashmore

No comments: