Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 14, 2008

Dear Mom,
Man the weeks are just moving by so fast. I really cant believe that this week is already gone. I am still in Takatsuki with my comp. We are working hard each day trying to find those that are ready to hear this amazing message. Man it seems that everyone from Washington wants to move down to Arizona. That is crazy. Well, what can I tell you about this week. Not much has changed since the past week. We have been working hard and we have found some really awesome people to talk to. A couple of them came to church yesterday, it was way cool. We had a lesson and at the end of the lesson one of them prayed. It was way sweet. This work is hard sometimes. There are the days that I feel like I am working so hard and nothing is going on at all, and I just think, "Am I doing something wrong", I know it is at those times that I think about my weaknesses, I pray that I may become strong. Then the next thing you know we meet a really cool guy. Everyday I pray to become stronger. And a better person. I am trying to serve. We do the little things like pick things up for people and pick up fallen over bikes, those little things I think are really good. It is actually really difficult because the culture is that they really don't believe in receiving help, they think if they cant do it on their own they are good for nothing. but, we still try and help any way we can. I really have grown to love these people.Well, I really don't know what else to write about. OH WAIT!! You wont believe what happened, I made no bake cookies the other day, and I got it. I finally got it right. and they were good. That is all about that. So that is really what is going on right now. I love you and miss you so much. I will talk to you later and see you much later. LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Elder Lane Ashmore

No comments: