Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, April 24, 2009

This is our Christmas Day baptism! I got to Baptize him after talking to my family and celebrating Christ's birth...what a wonderful day!!! Miyamoto
At the Baptism...all the single adults, missionaries, and one little japanese boy hiding!!

Yep, that is raw salmon! Yep, I eat sushi now! My favorite is raw tuna!


New Years Morning 2009...it was early and really cold...it was worth it!



This was my comp Elder kimura...one week before he went home...I believe my muscles are way larger!!

Don't worry the train missed us!!!





2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pictures! Lane, you look great. Sounds like you have been busy. We love you and pray for you. Can't wait to see you!

Rachel Ashmore said...

I love that last picture! Very artistic looking.