Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5, 2009

Dear Mother that I love so much and have missed emailing,
Well, I am back. I have finally come back to the convenient part of life. Well, what should tell you? A lot has been going on lately. We have been working so hard, and getting a lot of Books of Mormon out to people. it has been very exciting lately. We have talked to a lot of people and hopefully some of them will become investigators soon. Keep praying for me please. I still can`t believe how the time is just flying by. So high in the sky. Like a bird. I have less than a year now before I will be back home. That is a very scary thought. It is exciting, yet scary to think I do not have that much time left over. I am trying to do my best for this last year of my mission. I am just really excited because there is so much changing at this time. We are part of an amazing work here in Japan right now and I am just so glad I can be here for it. So ya, I don`t remember everything I have told you in letters, but I do have a new comp. He is Elder Hinton. He is still pretty much a bean. He has only been in Japan for about 2 months. So there is a lot of helping, well translating with the language for him. It is cool, and pretty dang hard. But, we are working well together and trying to get things done here in Sennan. It has been a great time so far. Well, I am really not sure what else I should tell you. I really missed emailing, but now I don`t really know what to say. Isn`t that funny. HAHA. Well, just know that i love you and miss you and that i am working hard. I can`t wait to hear from you.
Love, your son,
Elder Lane Ashmore

No comments: