Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 18, 2008

Dearest Mom that is at home,
Everything is going really great right now. Actually the transfer is now over and my companion is being transferred to a new area and I am staying in Nabari for a little bit longer. It is really cool though cause I love it here. The people are so great, so nice. Teaching wise it has been really great. Each day, recently, we have been teaching like 8 to 9 lessons a day which is really good. We even found a new investigator which is really exciting. Hopefully something will come of it after we meet the next couple of times. I was actually told by my mission president that he wanted me to see a baptism before I left here. Which I think is definitely possible. There are so many with the potential to do so, they just need that extra little push. Some things to overcome still. I am sorry, I didn't get a chance to do that. ***But, don`t worry I will write it down as for personal study topic tomorrow, I am writing it down now... Alright it is now written. But, hey I liked how you followed up on the commitment. Way good. I am impressed. I have a lot of time to study the scriptures now! Well, ya everything is going good right now. We are actually going to visit with an investigator today for dinner and hopefully if everything goes will they will have a baptism day set. I really hope so. Well, I guess I best get going. I love you mom. Tell everyone that I am doing great. Alright that is it. I love you!! I will talk to you later.
Love,
Elder Lane Ashmore

*** I asked him to study about prayer in the bible dictionary!

No comments: