Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 12, 2008

Hi Mom,
You have probably wondered why you haven`t gotten an email until now. Well, this week we had to switch our preparation day to Wednesday because we are doing something with some investigators today and the dad only had Wednesday's off. So anyways, this week was a good week. Went and did a lot of housing in the hot, hot weather. But, it seems as though it is cooling down right now. Hey, by the way about that gross food, the other day some investigators took us out to this sushi place you know with the conveyor belt and everything. Well, lets just say I ate a ton of raw fish the other day, and it was good. I am so weird. So... Ryan's a Junior then huh, ya that is a little weird. I am glad that I will be there for his graduation though. I think I will be there. If my calculations are correct I will be home two months before he graduates. Weird!! I am going to be so old when I get back. So, ya, things are going good here. The Japanese is still coming along. Its pretty cool to know that when you speak to someone in a different language and they understand you, well most of the time. They still don`t understand sometimes because the words we use are old church words. Japanese changes so much. Like the older generation and the younger generation now are speaking pretty differently. Its pretty tough. But the people are nice and they are glad that I am trying. Its pretty cool. So this transfer is almost over, I will probably be getting a new companion but not getting transferred. Which means that I will be the area senior which means I need to show the new one around and stuff and be the front man for a lot of things, it scares me a bit, but I think I can do it. Well, that is what is going on right now. Not much other than that I think. Alright, that is everything going on right now. I love you and miss you. I'll get to reading about prayer today.** I will talk to you next week. BYE!!!LOVE YOU!!!
Elder Lane Ashmore

**I told him to read "Prayer" in the bible dictionary...I love what it says! rho

No comments: