Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 10, 2008

Hi Mom,
You probably won`t read this for a while. I heard about the things that are going on right now. I can`t believe it. Why the heck is everything that is bad is going on while I am on my mission. I seriously hate getting this kind of news. I am getting really stressed out now. I really hope things are going good. I really love you mom. You will probably here that a lot more in this email and many more to come. I really love you mom. I might even add it in places that might not make sense. I love you mom. So let me tell you about this week. Or maybe this transfer. Lets just say it has been a good transfer. My comp now is going to be on his way home. and I am getting a new comp and now am the senior missionary. Ya I was made senior. AAAHHH!!! I can`t believe that. I heard it when they called and I was just so confused. I love you mom. I really hope that I can be a good senior though. my new comp is Elder Matsuoka. Ya he is Japanese. Yes that is the third one in a row. Pretty crazy. This one is different though. I love you mom. He is real Japanese. I mean cannot speak english japanese. So this will definitely help with my japanese. I just hope I will be able to make it through this transfer. So that is that for the end of the transfer now here are some other things. We have had some incidents lately. I have them written down hold on. Okay, I love you mom. My camera, for some odd reason the screen has cracked. i cannot see pictures that I take now. It is not fixable. That may be a problem. Second, I love you mom. Third, my patriarchal blessing has a part missing to it. just a sentence. It is on the first page at the bottom. Like the last sentence about the holy ghost. I just to know what it says. Fourth, I love you mom. fifth, I have eczema. I am in need of some meds to cure it. I am not sure what it is like in America, but here it is a prescription. sixth, I lost 30 pounds since leaving the MTC, I thought you would just like to know. and last but not least, I LOVE YOU MOM.So yes that is what is going on right now. It is getting really cold actually. I am actually wearing to sweaters that you sent me. They are a life saver right now. It is so cold. I am way surprised. So everything is getting ready for christmas is coming up soon. Weird they totally skip thanksgiving. So, ya I am way excited for christmas to come up. I can wait to be able to talk to everyone. So ya that is what is going on right now. I love you mom. I really hope you are doing okay. I miss you so much. I love you mom. I will talk to you later. BYE!!!
Love Elder Lane Ashmore (your son, that is on a mission in japan. he is way awesome and sweet, like candy. candy sounds good. maybe i should get some candy)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Lane you are a sweet, sweet son. That was a really nice letter. We are getting really excited to talk to you on Christmas. We love you!