Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Septemberr 29, 2008





here are some pics we took recently of a truck we found that was imported from America, it is a tundra, way sweet. Kind of weird cause the roads here are way small.











my clean workspace!!!!!



Dearest everyone,
Well, this week was pretty busy. We went out of our little area a lot for district meetings and an exchange thing we did. We went to the train station and sang and handed out some English class flyer's. It was pretty fun. So I got some news today. I am getting transferred. I am going over to Himeji. It is like on the other side of the mission. So that is pretty exciting. Going to a new area and all. Finally getting out of the bean situation. It is said that you are a bean until you leave your bean area. I am finally leaving. So now not a bean any more. YEAH!! So right now if you want to send anything you might want to send it to the mission home first and they will get it to me since I don`t have the address yet.
So, ya that is about it right now. I love you mom and pop. Oh wait there is something. Today is going to be a fun P-day, we are in Nara, a touristy sort of area, and going to a really cool park, dad might get jealous of the pics i will send, but it is going to be cool. Okay now that is all. I love you. I miss you.
Love Elder Lane Ashmore

No comments: