Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, September 12, 2008

September 8. 2008

Dearest Mom, Mom, who is at home and way busy so the son understands,
It is fine. I learned in the MTC to not get mad or anything if you don`t receive anything from home. Just expect that something horrible has happened that they weren't able to get to the computer. So that is what I did... worry for the whole week. But, I am okay now that I hear everything is going okay. Wow, home is going to be so different when I get back. I will be so confused. I will probably be confused anyway cause I will be so different and everything will be bigger and just way different than here. I just hope I will be able to adjust faster than I adjusted here. That took forever it felt like. So is there a badminton net in the backyard then. That is so cool. That is pretty popular here. We have a sports night in the branch here and we always pretty much play badminton. I am pretty good cause of all the practice that I had in High School. Ya I was a pro then, and I am a pro now. You best get ready cause when I get back, the challenge will begin. Oh ya tell Ryan he can practice all he wants but I will always come out on top, there will be no contest, I already won. Ya, anyways. So it is still kind of on the edge with Grandpa then? I will remember him in my prayers all the time. It is just a little crazy to think about. But, everything will be alright no matter what happens. Its hard for people to believe that here. It is sad sometimes, when I hear that they think family and life just ends. I still don`t understand that one. I am just glad that we have this gospel to reassure us that there is something more. So, I think I told you last week that I was able to see the video of Riley finally. Holy Cow she is so big. That is just so crazy. She is going to be so huge when I get back. Hopefully she will remember me. I sent a bunch of pictures and videos home. So you all will be able to see what I am up to. Some of it don`t worry about. It isn't as dangerous as it looks. Plus it is just way fun. I mean getting pulled behind a boat is probable more dangerous.
So teaching was not very good this week. At least housing anyways. People just didn't want to listen, which is normal. But, we did find a new investigator which is way exciting. He has been a potential for a long time now and last week he became an investigator. Way exciting. I think before I get transferred, which will probably be very likely this next transfer, he will have a baptismal date. I really hope so anyways. Keep praying for me though. So we can help him out. Hey tell Ryan, I appreciate him more now that I am gone. It is really weird waking up and not being at home sometimes still. Like this morning I seriously thought I was at home still and I was about to call Ryan, but he wasn't there. It was some weird Japanese guy, well, my companion. But, it is okay. Ya I can`t wait to talk too. I can`t believe how fast things are going though. I have been gone for half a years now. Way crazy. and only 3 months til Christmas. AAHH!!! And Ryan and dads birthday are next month and Andrew's is this month and braxton`s is next month. Okay everyone stop growing up now. It is just ridiculous. Anyway, I love you all I best get going I have some things to do. Like shopping and laundry and lunch. So we should get going. I Love you all. I miss you so much.
Love,
Elder Lane Ashmore

No comments: