Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008

Dear Mom,
I will definitely remember Grandpa in my prayers. That is way scary. So is he getting better or what? But, yes I will remember him and grandma.

The bike riding is getting better. My bum is so so so so sore like everyday. Supposedly I got sent to the hilliest place in the mission, so it is way fun. Actually yesterday, well first because the ward is so small here, the boundaries are so spread out and yesterday we had to ride an hour away to where there are some members out there. so that was a lot of fun. And now that it is the rainy season, it rained a lot on the way home. Ya so that was a lot of fun. I get wet a lot here. But I hear it is only for the month of June so it is will stop and then be all hot and humid, even though it is humid now. Pretty crazy. So what does Riley remember about me. I need details here and I haven`t seen any new pics of her. Send me some. And video send me some video of whats going on. I need to know what is going on at home other than emails. Well, anyway lets see here. right now the work is tough. People just don`t want to hear the message. there are the select few that do, but other than that, people just don`t want to listen. But, as my comp has said he sees that things are changing, he says there are more that listen now than he saw before. so that is very exciting, even though I have no idea what to say. Like yesterday, we went housing and this lady came to the door and I introduced who we were and what we were talking about and then I was like, "okay I have no idea what to say take over, take over." I whispered that to him. That was a very scary moment for me. But, I am getting better recognizing more what people are saying and how they say it. Now I just need to say it like them. It is way tough. But, ya this week went by way fast. I can`t believe that it is Tuesday already. It is actually my comps birthday so we are going up to some waterfalls, supposedly there are like 48 of them there so we are going up there and taking some pics. Its going to be a fun day. Oh ya about the bike thing. I had my first crash. Nothing huge I got some scrapes and bruises, but nothing bad, nothing broken. I just got a little too close to the curb. So, exciting times. Oh ya Erin has a spider story. So ask her for that. I will send pics of the spider. But, ya that is really what is going on right now. I love you mom.
Love your son,
Elder Ashmore

No comments: