Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, May 9, 2008

Lane

Hello to All! I decided to start a blog for lane and his mission stuff, to keep everyone posted and to be able to show his pictures to everyone!! I am a novice at this of course but will do my best! I will also post excerpts from his letters, although they seem to be very short sometimes!

Lane will be leaving for Kobe, Japan on the 26th of May...He is really excited, but scared at the same time! He has loved being in the MtC...It was a real growth experience for him.

Some MTC Highlights:

District Leader: He wrote that the first day he was there he was interviewed and given the assignment as District Leader...there were 7 in his district and he said he learned a lot and to be patient.

Singing: Lane sung in Sacrament a solo of 'If You Could Hie to Kolob"....don't know why, but it is one of his favorite songs...as far as I know it went well!

GAS: He said he gets a lot of it...due to the food...whatever! He does say that he is eating better, which is good because I don't think he could have eaten any worse! He was definately my pickiest eater!

That's all for now, but I will post again when I hear more!

love, rhonda

No comments: